A new friend! (We were so encouraged by all of Jason's beautiful smiles for the camera.)
Sissy taking a turn holding a white skunk.
This peacock was just outside the door when he entered the park. What a greeting! Notice Annalie and the infamous pink kidizoom camera!
These camels were molting. Maybe they are anticipating a hot summer!As Jason simply said "Yabba-Dabba-Doo" when I asked him about the game park visit, I thought I would translate what seemed to be Jason's reaction during the day....
Well, here we are. I sure am hungry! Oh good, mom is getting out the sandwich I've been waiting especially for all morning. It has cashew butter-my favorite! Here we are finally getting out of the car after all of the driving! Oh boy-here is a stick on the ground. (to Daddy) "I want it!" Good- now I can flap it to help me feel better. Wow-look at that parrot in the office. It talked to me. Here we are outside again. There is Annalie taking a picture of that peacock. Cool- two more sticks on the ground! Now they want me to stand next to that Lynx cub. Mom said she is proud of me for smiling for the picture. I wish those goats and llamas would leave me alone. Yuck, all they do is beg for food and go to the bathroom everywhere. The lion sure can roar. So can the tiger who keeps getting mad at his tail! Now we need to go back to look at the baby animals. Sissy is taking turns holding the ferrets, possum, and white skunk (see picture) No thanks, I'll pass and stick with Daddy! My favorite animals are probably those bears and all of the apes and monkeys. They are swinging and playing with their toys. As long as I can keep trading for new sticks, I'm happy! I am also getting a new orange T-shirt so people will see me well when I'm on my new bike with Dad. Let's get back to the car to eat again! Mom always packs me plenty of food- Happy Mother's Day!
Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment