
For those of you who watch or listen to the news. Today nearly 800 Chrysler Jeep and Dodge dealerships got their "walking papers" from Chrysler Corp. Fortunately I'm very blessed to say that we were spared from this round of cuts. There may be more sometime in the future but for now we are able to move ahead as a business. Unfortunately we are also a GM store so we continue to wait for the results of their decision of which dealerships to eliminate as well. They want to
cut 42% of the current ones which is a lot of dealers! Even so I know it's not Thanksgiving Day but I have much to be thankful for today.- Dave
***Update Friday--We also were spared from the 1100 GM cuts today! It's nice to be able to take a breath after holding it since last fall!- Laurie ***
I heard the news today around noon and instantly wondered if you'd been affected. I think that they cut some pretty successful dealerships up here. I wonder how they expect to recover if you don't sell product. I would have made my most drastic cuts at the factory. I doubt anyone on the assembly line is worth anywhere near some of the hourly rates that I've heard about.
ReplyDeleteThat was a close one... Hey, I love the picture of you petting a lynx! That is amazing. Also, the trail ride you took with the kids is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance, you should look at my blog. I put a picture of my new guitar on it.
Aaron