Jason was pretty photogenic on Sunday! So wasthe llama I guess. Everyone was having a good time.
These two bruins were "bearly" 4 feet away fromus! Let's see.......that makes the bear count 3 including
the one we saw yesterday!
(See post on Great Outdoors)
No this guy really wasn't dead. He just looked likehe was. Soon after this picture was taken he got up
and let everyone in the park know he's still the "King of
the Jungle" by letting go of several very loud rooooooaaaaaars.
Pretty cool!
My first ever chance to pet a lynx. Nice kitty! Wewere told we could pet him anywhere from from the
neck on back for obvious reasons.
Dave
wow it sounds like you all had a really great time!! Its been a really long time since I'v been there. Probably I was with you at the time. Remember? Yeah i haven't been there since.Have a great week. Kathy
ReplyDeleteFun! Makes me want to go back to the park.
ReplyDelete