Monday, May 11, 2009

Annalie's Version-"A Day At Bandon's Wild Game Park"















We drove to the game park. We ate lunch and then Daddy paid the money. The parrot couldn't take the money, so the girl did.



We got treats for the animals that were in ice cream cones!
We saw birds (like the peacock). I sure like them. I fed lots of goats and deer.


Here is a cute little possum! I sure liked the monkeys- they are not apes because they have tails. Chimps are apes. They don't have tails but one had a swollen bottom that was all red. The bears were friendly to us. The tortoise was one of my favorites. The tiger roared at his tail and a little girl screamed and cried, but I didn't! I thought it was funny! We went to the park because it was Mama's Day. Goodbye.
Annalie

No comments:

Post a Comment