
Laurie's parents were in town over the weekend which gave us an excuse to hit the beach. I should mention that it was a very nice day as well. Although I enjoy going I will say that my interests are very narrow when I'm there. All I want to do is "pick rocks" On this day I was rewarded for my efforts with a couple of agates, some pretty jasper, and one small piece of petrified wood.

Guess I like taking pictures too so I took a couple of 2 of my favorite people. Annalie is always game for a picture but her brother sometimes can be more of a challenge. On this day though I was successful!

I especially enjoy taking Jason here because it's one of the few places it seems where I can let go of him and he's relatively safe. I say that because he doesn't seem that interested in the waves. He really just loves the driftwood rocks and sand. His expression here says what he can't yet say himself. It is a joy to see him enjoying something. We must go more often!!
Glad you had such a fun day! It's always nice when the kids are having fun too.
ReplyDelete